Monday, January 9, 2012

Sending Hubby To The Store...Good Idea Or Bad??

As I keep writing, I have the ickies so don't feel I can toddle out in public, might give the bug to other people.  I mean, that's how I probably got this crud.  Someone else was sick and went to town and then I came into noseshot.

So, I wanted to cook, but, being icky, I sent hubby to town.  I gave him a list of things I needed.  Here's where it gets gooood!!

I asked for a can of diced, garlic/onion tomatoes, the smaller can.  I got plain tomatoes, sliced, in the big can.

I asked for two small cans of crushed pineapple.  I got one big can of (at least) crushed pineapple.

I asked for a certain brand of salsa.  I got the other brand of salsa. 

I asked for two tomatoes.  I got five tomatoes. 

I asked for a small sack of grapes.  I got two and one-half pounds of grapes.

I asked for pickle loaf.  I got olive loaf.

The upside to all of this is the man tried!  At least he tried!!  I made do with what he brought home.  He was proud of himself and I wasn't going to burst his bubble!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment